Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Clarksville Shower



Last Saturday Debbie, Jen, Miriam, and Teresa threw a shower for me in Clarksville. Mom drove up from Maryville to come with me, and we had a great weekend together (it isn't often that anyone gets to spend one-on-one time with Mom, as her life is crazy). C was out of town the whole time.

The shower was really cute, and they tortured me with shower games (which I despise), but we had fun. Debbie made an adorable diaper cake (which took me over two hours to take apart!), and Jen made the baby a personalized onesie that says "Chevy," in honor of his Office-themed name while in utero. Chris did not find it as funny as I did!

After we left the shower, Jen and Miriam picked up pizza and joined me and Teresa at the house to play Partini. We were so hysterical that when Chris called, he thought we were drunk...yes, (insert sarcasm here) I avoided alcohol for 8 months only to chance my child's brain damage in week 32. If more people laughed until they cried and couldn't speak, we would not have communication gaps like this. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. I am making a teletubby face...and Teresa is holding her shoe.

    ReplyDelete