Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Mason's First Fall Festival






We spent the first Saturday in October introducing Mason to some of the best things about fall: pumpkins, hay rides, corn mazes, and caramel apples. Jen and Tommy went with us to the Owen Family Farm's Fall Festival in Chapmansboro, and the weather was perfect for pumpkin-picking! I had waited not-so-patiently for this trip for weeks! I love autumn, and I couldn't wait to take pictures of Mason at the pumpkin patch--in the adorable outfit I had bought just for this occasion. He looked like a little fall festival gnome!

We had a great time (although the guys got tired of staging photos!). We got our first photo of Mason in a pumpkin patch; took him for a ride on the barrel train; ate delicious, terrible-for-you food from the concession stand; climbed hay bales; and played on a see-saw. My one regret is that I couldn't convince Jen to go down the giant slide. What a chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment