Monday, October 18, 2010

Disclaimer

Actually, I have no idea if this counts as a disclaimer. It's probably more of an explanation (a sheepish one at that)...maybe even a feeble excuse.

I'm sure my few followers have noticed that I took a brief (ah-hmm) hiatus from blogging, and I can only say that moving across the state, living in my parents' house during major renovations, chasing after a wild thing, trying to preserve family time at night since Chris is commuting an hour each way, and starting a new job in a new school system all conspired to pre-empt blog updates. So...I will attempt to catch everyone up on the last five months of Baker family life before I have to pick Mason up from daycare in 2 hours. I'm home sick from work today, so cross your fingers that my stomach will cooperate!

No comments:

Post a Comment