Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Party at School


I left work early yesterday so I could attend M's first Valentine's party at Broadway. It was adorable, and I'm so glad I was able to make it (Yay for flexibility at work!). All five little ones dug into frosted cookies and Cheetos, and, yes, Mason ate twice as much as anybody else and is still the skinniest kid in class!

Ms. Jen had made an adorable Valentine's photo card, and M came home with two bags of goodies and crafts, including a book on animals from Ms. Jennifer (his new afternoon teacher). You can imagine how excited he was to have another animal book!

Okay, I just went to upload pictures, and I had deleted all of them somehow. We got new computers at work, and apparently the way I used to save pictures to my desktop doesn't work, so I just lost the CUTEST picture of M grinning from ear to ear with Cheetos up to nose. I am soooo mad! I just had to walk around the parking lot and cry. Okay, I was able to find one because I sent a few to another mom this morning, but all the cute ones of just M are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment