Friday, December 10, 2010

Worn Out in the Wee-Ride




I love these pictures! Mason had been fussy all evening and didn't want anything we offered, and I was running out of ideas. We went out to meet Chris' truck as he pulled in from work, and Mason saw the bike. He got sooo excited and pointed to it with one hand as he smacked me repeatedly with the other.

It was worth a shot, so I strapped him into the Wee-Ride, and off we went. After just one loop around the subdivision, Mason leaned forward and conked out on the console of the Wee-Ride. I didn't have my phone, so I couldn't call Chris, but I was determined to get a picture of him. I finally figured out that I could ride across the yard and tap on the kitchen window until Chris saw us. Somehow my plan worked, and Chris made it out with the camera, and Mason never woke up. It was so precious! He stayed asleep as we pulled him out of the seat and went straight down in his crib like an angel. It was one of those perfect, easy-down, sleep-all-night nights. Sigh. I wish we had more of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment